The state of Oklahoma has welcomed one of the fastest-growing medical cannabis programs in the country, despite being just a year old.
With over 4,000 new patients joining the program (each week!), regulators have been forced to quickly adjust to consumer demand, while maintaining their high-standards set for cultivators and processors.
Adrienne Rollins, Director of OMMA, steps inside the Vault to shed light on the Sooner States’ rapidly developing MMJ program, speaking on:
– How we got here – Day 1 —> Today
– Who can qualify, who can participate
– New rules coming to the program
– Early lessons, findings, and proud moments
– What to expect leading into 2020
– + so much more!
Listen the full episode on below: