Friends and Neighbors,
COVID-19 has created unprecedented challenges for our customers, our employees, our industry, our communities, our nation, and our world. While we are all impacted by this global crisis, we are also all in it together.
The legal cannabis industry has always been about overcoming obstacles, improving lives, fostering community, and moving forward. Revolution was founded as a health and wellness company dedicated to being good stewards of the plant and economically enriching the neighborhoods where we operate. While our realities have changed, our mission has not.
Like pharmacies, medical cannabis dispensaries are essential businesses, so our stores and cultivation center remain operational. We wanted to provide an update on the precautions Revolution is taking to protect our employees, our patients, and the people they come in contact with from the further spread of COVID-19.
- Following World Health Organization recommendations, we are limiting the total number of people permitted in our dispensaries at one time. We also rearranged the waiting areas to allow for social distancing.
- Our stores are professionally cleaned frequently. The most high-traffic areas, including door handles and menus, are sanitized multiple times a day.
- Patients may purchase their full allotment online 24/7 through our online ordering platform. As always, product specialists are available by phone to advise on products.
- Our employees are required to follow a strict hand washing schedule and are offered paid sick leave.
- Educational events and all other programming has been suspended.
- Patients feeling sick or showing symptoms can call for assistance adding a caregiver to their medical card.
- Our stores are opening an hour earlier on Wednesdays for patients 60 and over and those with compromised immune systems.
- We are exploring curbside pickup options at dispensaries and are adding additional security for staff and patient safety.
- We have enhanced our existing bio-security measures by doubling and tripling our protocols for a number of processes.
Revolution understands the responsibility we have during this time of need and uncertainty. The health and safety of our employees and patients is Revolution’s number one priority. We will continue to monitor the situation, follow all government recommendations, and keep you informed if anything changes.
As always, thank you for choosing Revolution. Be healthy, be safe, and be well.
Mark de Souza
CEO of Revolution Global